Wellness Coaching can be the ticket to your long term health. Your coach will guide you through identifying your goals and help you create a plan to reach them. Wellness coaching addresses your nutrition, fitness, sleep, creativity, and relaxation. We will challenge negative habits and replace them with more healthful practices while maintaining balance.
Wellness coaching works. Change is all about shifting the way we think, how we see our world, and summoning the support we need. Most of us know what we need to do, we just can’t seem to do it! Why and how? That is what you will figure out through your coaching sessions. You know the answers and you have the solutions, it just takes some time and strategy to get them into working order. The skills you develop during your coaching sessions can transfer into all areas of your life. You will feel more confident in your ability to achieve your goals, you will learn what is takes for you to succeed, and you will develop strategies to keep lapses from turning into relapses. You can take control of your life and health and feel empowered that life’s obstacles won’t defeat you.
We will co-create a plan that moves you steadily toward your a happier, healthier you.
In our fast paced, performance and accomplishment based culture, there is often little time or energy left for relaxation, self-care, healthful eating, or pursuing our true passions. Life sometimes feels like it’s flying by without us. What would your life look like if you had the tools to get more healthy, confident, rested, and renewed? Wellness coaching can help you hone in on your strengths to make lasting changes in your health and wellness.
- Find ways to work with your own body to maintain success
- Manage everyday stress with greater ease
- Explore healthy eating options that are in line with your food preferences
- Undo negative thinking and self-sabotage
- Identify and overcome obstacles with small successes
- Prevent and reverse many behavior-based diseases
- Reduce medications
- Make movement and exercise an enjoyable part of your day
- Make small changes in your nutrition that add nutrients and decrease empty calories
- Increase your sense of self-efficacy and self confidence
- Become more mindful and appreciative of positive aspects of life
- Untangle negative patterns and replace them with more nourishing habits
- Carve out time for your true passions and needs
- Reduce “clutter” in your mind and life that is inhibiting your progress
- Establish new relationships that support your healthy living habits
- Enjoy more energy and greater sense of well-being